Sep 20, 2007

Something unusual about me...

TwitThis

Hehe... What do u people think if I die?? Well most of u will be missing me... And somebody will thanks God, Bala tal Gayee... But there is someone who misses me more than anyone...
Just find out who it is...







QuizGalaxy!

Check out 'What will your obituary say?' ;)



In fact maybe this is true... I always laugh and love laughing... And seriously the Muppets kind people will surely miss me... hehe



One more quiz.. The question was will you get away with murder? Seriously I dont even think of murdering anyone..
But just check out the reply...

















Ten Years: You would get caught, but only because of the guilt you'd feel. But you will be left free the next day you enter the Jail, only because your Net name is Sikku.


Hehe... So if u have a net name Sikku, you will also get freed...
Check out whether you get away with murder or not?






Check my name meaning..


Sikku --

[noun]:

A person with a sixth sense for detecting the presence of goblins



'How will you be defined in the dictionary?' at QuizGalaxy.com


Sixth sense... huh. In fact I do have sixth sense... But why will I detect the presence of unusual creatures called goblins, haaan?




Hey but later I found out that, the site gives different definitions for the same name for different times you query it... huh. I thought it gives same meaning all the time...

Check this


Sikku --

[noun]:

A deadly strain of projectiile vomit



'How will you be defined in the dictionary?' at QuizGalaxy.com


Yuck... What a bad definition... huh.

Share This
Digg Delicious StumbleUpon squidoo live netscape tailrank spurl
Follow Me:
The Ubuntu Counter Project - user number # 28605
blog comments powered by Disqus

Search This Blog